- User details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter;
- Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- Call data records;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Any detail relating to the above personal information categories as provided to Kwick Living (I) for providing service; and
- Any of the information received under above personal information categories by Kwick Living (I) for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
Information We CollectWe may collect personal information on this online portal voluntarily submitted by the user, including information we collect while performing business transactions and information we collect from other sources (as permitted by law). The following are examples of information we may collect directly:
- Name, email address, postal address
- Username and password
- Phone number or mobile number
- Photo identity proof
- Date of birth
- Demographic information and service history
- Payment instrument details (such as a credit card information, credit history, security codes)
- Future communication preferences
How We Use This InformationPersonal information collected from data subjects listed in this portal will only be kept in order to conduct the required business, and for as long as the requirement was deemed at the time of data collection. The information collected may be used for the following activities:
- Create and manage information for master maintenance
- Process payment for purchases or other services
- Protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions
- Enforce the terms and conditions of agreements, and otherwise lawfully manage our business.
Information SharingWe share personal information within Kwick Living (I), and externally only as described below:
- Third-party service providers – We rely on third-party service providers to perform various services on our behalf. In order to perform these services, we may need to share personal information with them.
- Legal action and obligations – We may disclose personal information:
- Where permitted by law, to protect and defend the rights and property of Kwick Living (I) (including enforcement of valid agreements).
- When required by law or public authorities.
Contact UsIf you have questions or concerns regarding Kwick Living (I)’s privacy practices, please contact the Grievance Officer. The Grievance Officer shall respond to valid information requests and complaints within the statutory timeframe. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
- Grievance Officer Name : Mr. Aditya Ruia
- Company Address : Kwick Living (I) Limited, 2nd Floor, Everest Chambers, Marol Naka, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 059, Maharashtra, India.
- Email address : email@example.com Contact telephone number :+91 9326673496